CANCELLATION OF DAY TOURS
- You can cancel your day tours up to 24 hours before departure and receive a full refund. This cancellation policy does not apply to The Golden Circle, and Blue Lagoon w/admission tickets included & Kerið Volcano (see below)
- Cancellation of the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon w/admission tickets included & Kerið Volcano.
- You can cancel this day’s tour up to 48 hours before departure and receive a full refund.
- Cancellation of the Blue Lagoon Admission valid with day tour only
- You can cancel this reservation up to 48 hours before departure and receive a full refund.
CANCELLATION OF MULTI-DAY TOURS AND PACKAGES
- Bookings made between March 20th and December 31st (no matter travel date) – you can cancel your multi-day tour up to 48 hours before departure and receive a full refund.
- Bookings made on January 1st, 2021, and later (no matter travel date) – you can cancel your multi-day tour more than seven days in advance before departure and receive an 85% refund or reschedule the tour with no additional fee (if the request is received at least seven days before departure). The 15% service fee is to cover our cost of planning and arrangement. You can not cancel any individual services within a package within seven days before departure.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER
- If we cancel a scheduled day tour due to poor weather conditions, we can arrange for you to go on the tour on a different day. If that does not work with your schedule, we can also offer an alternative activity at no additional cost or give you a full refund.
RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT AND EXTRAS
- Extras and rental gear can both be added upon booking and on location. If you have already made a reservation with us and would like to add any additions or rental equipment to your reservation, please contact our Service Team at – email@example.com. Please note that all extras and rental gear reservations are final and nonrefundable. If you rent hiking boots and decide not to wear them, Reykjavík Tourist Information will not reimburse you. No refund is given for the rental of equipment and extras, including hiking boots, waterproof clothing, towels, chairs, tables, sleeping bags, travel stoves, walking stick, ice ax, and boombox, or any other miscellaneous items that are available as extras.
HOW TO CANCEL OR CHANGE A BOOKING
- All cancellations must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds of past services need to be submitted within 15 days after completing the tour/package services. All refund requests must be made through email to email@example.com with the email subject as Refund Request – “Order number.”
- We do not charge anything for helping you change or rearrange your booking for all types of tours, packages, and car rentals. But costs can vary accordingly with your new details, depending on hotel rates, car rentals, etc. In that case, we will either notify you about the increased costs or refund you the difference.
- Please note that changing the number of people in a booking to a smaller number is considered cancellation for the change in the number of pax.
- For day tours, please let us know your changes at least 24 hours in advance for the change to take effect. For multi-day tours and packages, please allow seven days in advance. Please also note that we might not be able to fulfill your changed requirements due to lack of availability. But we will always do our best.
If you have questions or comments about this Cancellation Policy, please contact us at:
Reykjavík Tourist Informati ehf.
Hverfisgata 105, 101 Reykjavík
00 354 454 2000
Last updated 26th of January 2021